Web designs of modern-era are not just simply adding to random graphic without understanding its impact on viewer. It needs expert advice from graphic designers trained and experienced in visual design.
Our concept of working:
Our visual design works include but not limited to
- Creative conception
- Colour theory
- Icon development
- Diagrams and illustrations
- Interactivity elements like rollovers drop-down menus, digital slideshows, call-to-action buttons and forms.
Our team is focused on the client’s brand from both a visual and messaging perspective.
While creating web designs we keep many elements in account to have the best possible design for the website supporting along with UX/UI designing elements. Get your best responsive lead pages designed by us.
Tips for your brand to have best web design
What you should check in your web design and turn it into a best web design you can have for your brand.
- Polished, professional logo for the brand – define what you are in your brand logo
- Use intuitive navigation- make it simple, visible and clear directions to help guide any visitor on your website.
- Get rid of clutter – do not overload the page with images
- Give visitors breathing room. – space between text paragraph matters
- Use colour strategically – some colors make the look of the post really attractive, whereas sometimes it can ‘shoo-off’ the reader just from the first impression
- Invest in good, professional photography – photos are the most important for the content to draw attraction as well as add value the the content as per search-engines too.
- Be careful with fonts you use- Choose Easy to read fonts across devices and browsers.
- Design every page as a landing page – home page are practically not the landing page, for most of the traffic can land on any of the pages.
- Mind the fold – the first look on the first fold makes the impression on viewer and creates interest
- Use responsive design-
- Don’t forget about buttons-
- Test your design-